home meet the chef Services and Pricing Sample Menus blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

This year we rang in the new year with friends and family. My son has been here for a nice long visit and it's been great to catch up and spend quality time.

Of course, there has been lots of food around! New Year's Eve I did manage to stay up past midnight, but just barely. New Year's Day we had friends and family over and I cooked the traditional food.....black-eyed peas, collards, pork and sourkraut, ribs, mac and cheese. Dessert was banana pudding and chocolate cream pie.




I did walk my 3 miles this morning, so hopefully 2012 is off to a good start.

I hope everyone has a great year this year...I'm ready to hit the ground running with cooking for existing clients and continuing with new clients. I have several new cookbooks to spend time with this week and am eager to try new recipes and look for great new food finds.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment