home meet the chef Services and Pricing Sample Menus blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

'Tis The Season


Fruits and vegetables are pouring in at my house! I've been busy shelling peas and butterbeans, shucking corn, making peach jam, canning beans....and cooking for clients.

Today is an office day, tomorrow another client cook day....so grateful to love my job and be busy.


The vegetables have been so wonderful, especially the corn. We've been eating yellow corn right off the cob, and I got a couple dozen ears of white corn that I cut off the cob. Can't decide which I like better, but they've both been great.


I've had lots of great tomatoes too and made some great salads.






Not to mention the great watermelon and canteloupe we've had. What a great time of year.....my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment