home meet the chef Services and Pricing Sample Menus blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Easy, Tasty Chicken


My friend Ann told me about a chicken recipe she had tried. I took the idea and made up my own version. It's a boneless, skinless chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes and fresh spinach.

Here's how I did it:
Butterfly the chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Salt and pepper the inside, smear with softened goat cheese, add chopped sundried tomatoes and fresh spinach.


Then close up the breast and secure with toothpicks.



Salt and pepper the outside and drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until the breast is cooked through. Let the chicken rest before you slice it.



When you slice the chicken, you get the great colors of the goat cheese, tomato and spinach.


I served the chicken over these noodles I've recently found. They're in the Kosher section of the grocery store, made by Manischewitz and are called Klusky. They're a great size and width and would also be the perfect noodle for chicken noodle soup.

This is a really fast meal to make and you get your protein and vegetables all in one! And be sure to try the noodles. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment