home meet the chef Services and Pricing Sample Menus blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy Week Completed!

I have had a very busy seven days. Last Friday I got an email from someone who desperately needed food. Her husband had spent several days in the hospital, they were suddenly home and had no food in the house. I met with her Friday, cooked two meals on Saturday and returned Thursday to cook three additional meals.

Since last weekend was Mother's Day, after cooking on Saturday morning, I returned home to gather things together and head to my mother's house. There my sisters, mother and I cooked several things on the grill, including lots of fresh vegetables. On Sunday, I got up early to cook several things on the Big Green Egg; then my husband and I headed to Lawrenceville to visit with his mother.

Monday was a regular cook date with a great client. Tuesday I cooked for the first time for a new client.

And now, I leave the house Friday morning at 6:30 for a girl's weekend in New York City! I am really ready for someone to cook my meals for me and am really looking forward to a great weekend with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment