home meet the chef Services and Pricing Sample Menus blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

French Butter and Dinner On The Porch




We love our back porch and have dinner there whenever we can. Last night, after a cook day yesterday and my husband working all day, I was able to throw together a great meal that my husband loves: caprese salad. We had some great tomatoes that Lindsay had picked up at the farmer's market and fresh basil from my herb garden. I had the mozzarella on hand so we were good to go! The salad was delicious and it's always great to sit down and actually have dinner together.

I have also made a new find: French Butter. I found it at Lee's Bakery on Buford Highway and of course had to have it! We had it with a loaf of French bread and it was heavenly!









After the meal, I got this shot of Haven. Sometimes when she sits down, her rear just looks like this. Of course, now I am more conscious about eating so much French butter. Oh well, at least we had salad for dinner. Sorry Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment